Mowbray & Son, Inc and M & S Sheet Metal, Inc has an established service department to take care of all of our customers and any new residential, commercial, or industrial customer requiring plumbing, heating, ventilation or air conditioning repair, maintenance, or fixture/equipment replacement.
Our service department team includes experienced journeyman plumbers who are licensed with the state of North Dakota and experienced journeyman HVAC technicians who are licensed with the City of Minot. Team members are affiliated with either the Plumbers/Pipefitters Local #300 or the Sheet Metal Workers Local #10. In addition, the team works with the apprenticeship program for both trades.
Our service department for Plumbing/HVAC offers the following capabilities:
- Available to work nights or weekends to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of water/heating/cooling systems.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival, such as make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures if necessary.
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for industrial, commercial and residential customers.
- Install, maintain, and repair plumbing fixtures, water heaters, boilers, and humidifiers for residential, commercial or industrial customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide customer with free estimate for repair or replacement.
- Provide start-up and training services on equipment.
- Set up and provide preventative maintenance agreements for equipment.
- Travel to job sites in service areas and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.